Friday, October 16, 2015


In the Future
"The future depends on what we do in the present"


                                      -Mahatma Gandhi-

               Future? Some of us are excited when we're talking about the future, but most are afraid. Why? Because they are not ready to face the future or maybe simply because they can't move on, that's why they are still holding their past. Honestly speaking, it's really hard to forget everything in the past, especially when you're still holding the memories you can't easily let go.
               In the near future, I want to have a comfortable and  happy life with my own family. I want everything to be perfect just like every person wish to have. To achieve this, I know the first thing that I should do is to make present a better one. To my future self, I have a lot of things to tell you. First, in the future, I don't want to be stupid again. I don't want to feel the same feeling, I always felt in my everyday life. I don't want to feel and experience again this thing they called "Pain". It's hard for me to let go the past. I know I can't master my future as long as I am the slave of my past, but I can't help it. In choosing the person that I will love, I want to be more careful because I don't want to commit the same mistake again. No more heartaches in the future that's what I'm hoping for.
My loving mom. *insert papa*
               Next, in the future, I want to continue my harmonious relationship with my family. I want them to be proud of my achievements in life. A daughter to be proud of, is what I'm wishing to live in a big house and provide the needs  of my family are the things that I'm dreaming and hoping that I can give to my family. I want them to be happy. The happiest thing on earth for  a child is to see her parents smiling because she's able to make her promises to her parents even if it's just in simple  way.
My only handsome sibling
              Lastly, in the future, I want to be a better person, a braver and stronger one. A person who will learn to fight back against her traitor friends. Yes! I'm tired of being a shy type girl. A girl they usually underestimate. I'm not a just a girl that they can easily underestimate because if they do, I can  also do it, but I don't want to compete with them because it's not my passion. I rather sat in one corner of a room and stay quiet. Yet' I know in myself that I'm not insensitive . I cry and get hurt easily. Crying and pretending to be fine is too tiring that's want to be a better one.
             "Only you can control your future" Dr. Seuss said. Yes, we are the only one who has an access on our future lives. Our future is in our hand. We our the one creating it. Our actions today will definitely reflect in our future lives. We should never blame the past for the burdens we're experiencing now, because past teaches us a lesson. Everything happens for a reason, God has plan for us. Always remember, "The past is your lesson. The present is your gift.The future is your motivation".

No comments:

Post a Comment