Sunday, October 4, 2015



"Addicted to You"
- Devy Ann N. Agnes -


One day when I was crying so hard,
And I feel so unguard,
An unknown number texted me,
And I didin't expect that It  will e the start of our love story.


I admit, you caught my heart,
You gave my life a new journey to start.
Facing this journey with you,
I know you're the man I'm destined to.


There's always a spark in my eyes,
Just like a  diamond that crystalize.
The smile on my face I cannot hide,
Because you're the man I really admired.


Although distance is the reason why we're apart,
I promise, I won't replace you in my heart.
I will never let you go,
Becaause I found my true love in you.


My heart always shouts your name,
That's why, it's making me insane.
What else can I do?
I'm really addicted to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment